If you made a backup of your private key, you can change your PIN using the password recovery feature. To start password recovery, follow these steps:
- Launch the application.
- Enter your email ID.
- On the password screen, enter the incorrect password. (This forces the app to reject the password.)
- Tap the password recovery button.
- Enter all 12 secret words, and tap the Submit button.
- Enter a new password, and enter a hint to help you remember it.
- Enter and verify your new PIN.
- We send a code to the phone number linked to your account. Confirm that this is your phone number by retrieving and entering this code.
- Review the confirmation screen that appears. The system has accepted your new password and PIN.