You may fund your Lykke account using a bank wire. Please note that you need to pass KYC verification to proceed with deposits, trading, and withdrawal operations within the Lykke Wallet. To deposit CHF, GBP, USD, or EUR using bank wire transfers, please kindly refer to the instructions below.
iOS and Android:
- Tap on Deposit from the app's main screen.
- Select the desired asset you wish to deposit, you may also use the search feature to find the desired asset.
- After tapping the asset, you will the bank account details such as BIC/Swift code, account number and name, bank and company address, and the purpose of payment.
- Use the bank account details to deposit funds to your Lykke account.
- You can also send the bank account details to your email. Enter the amount that you wish to transfer and tap the button Email me.
- Navigate to your account on the web.
- Go to Funds
- Click the menu Deposit, choose SWIFT on the dropdown and select the currency you would like to deposit.
- Fill in the total amount you would like to deposit and use the bank account details provided.
- You may also send the bank account details to your email. To do so, fill in the amount you would like to deposit, scroll at the bottom and click the button.
- Always check the field "purpose of payment". It contains a unique code that you need to use on your transfer. With the use of the code, our Finance team can identify which wallet to fund. If the code is not added, your transfer will appear as non-identified. If you missed adding this code, please email email@example.com for further assistance.