The new update of the Lykke Web Platform enable users to upload KYC documents from the web. You may upload KYC documents by logging in to your account on the web.
Should you run to some errors when uploading KYC in the web like NotAllowedError or the KYC widget is blank and does not communicate to your camera, please follow these steps:
1. Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
Here's a detailed article on how to clear your browser's cache and cookies.
2. Enable Camera Permissions.
Please make sure that you allow the site (https://wallet.lykke.com/profile/kyc) to access your computer’s camera when prompted. You may enable the camera for each browser by following the instructions below:
- Go to Mozilla Firefox
- Go to Settings by clicking the three vertical bars at the top right of your page
- Find from your left navigation the option Privacy and Security
- Go to Permissions > Camera then click the Settings… button. Please make sure that https://wallet.lykke.com/profile/kyc is allowed to access your camera.
- Go to Google Chrome
- Go to Settings by clicking the three vertical dots at the top right of your page.
- Scroll at the bottom and click on Advanced
- Find the option Content Settings
- Click the Camera option. Please make sure that https://wallet.lykke.com/profile/kyc is allowed to access your camera
- To view these preferences, choose Safari > Preferences, then select Websites
- Click Camera > Please make sure that https://wallet.lykke.com/profile/kyc is allowed to access your camera
- Click Start, and then go to Settings.
- Go to Privacy, and then Camera.
- Toggle the switch to switch on Microsoft Edge. Note that some sites may still prompt for your permission to use the camera.
3. Update your browser to the latest version.
- File upload limit for Proof of Address document is 3MB. Supported file extensions: .png and .jpg for image type and .pdf for document type.
Note: If you still experience issues after following the steps outlined above, please contact support (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further investigation.