These are the steps on how to withdraw your assets from your Private Wallet:
Navigate to your Private Wallet from the app's main screen.
For iOS users: tap on Wallets. You may also find your Wallets by going to More
- For Android users: tap on Private Wallet. You may also find your Private Wallet by going to Assets which can be found at the bottom part of the app's menu and by tapping Private Wallets
- Tap the token/asset you would like to withdraw.
- Tap the button Transfer
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw. Scan the QR or paste your wallet's
address to transfer tokens to your external wallet, you may also select your trading wallet (Transfer funds to your trading wallet if you would like to trade in the Lykke Exchange)
- Tap the ✓ at the top right corner of the app if you're using Android or Proceed button for iOS to complete the operation.
Lykke will automatically calculate the optimal Gas limit and Gas price to perform the transaction. You can change the Gas price. Keep in mind that you need to have enough ETH balance to pay for the Gas fee. You will receive an error if you reduce the Gas limit, and CHECKOUT button will no
longer be available. This is done for your convenience.
In case the value of the Gas limit is too low, the transaction may fail. Nevertheless, the withdrawal fee will be charged even the transaction is unsuccessful. There will be a warning dialog box with the recommended gas limit. You can CONFIRM the change of Gas limit amount at your own risk, or UPDATE it to set recommended Gas limit amount.
- To set Gas limit and Gas price, make sure that you are ok with the max fee amount and
- Carefully check all the details again and CONFIRM if everything is correct.
- Congratulations! You're all set!