KYC stands for Know Your Customer that is required to proceed with fund management features such as deposits, trading and withdrawals. This is the standard verification process enforced to comply with anti-money laundering regulations. You may find the below instructions how to start verifying your account for KYC:
iOS or Android
To initiate KYC from the Lykke app, follow these steps:
- From the main app's screen select More.
- Select "Profile"
- At the bottom tap on "Verify".
- Proceed by selecting each document type and taking the picture of your documents.
To initiate KYC from the website follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the Lykke website and go to dashboard. Login with your credentials or register an account if you didn't have one yet.
3. You will be need to take a photo of your Proof of Identity, Proof of Address and your selfie. Click to take a photo of your documents and click Submit when done.
Now your documents are being reviewed by our KYC team. As soon as this process is complete, we will inform you by email. Once your account is approved, you are able to deposit fiat and cryptocurrencies as well as proceed with trading operations.