iOS and Android
- From your home screen, tap on Deposit
- You can also find the deposit feature by going to the Assets menu > then tap Trading Wallet. You may find the Assets menu at the bottom navigation bar
- Select the desired crypto currency you wish to deposit.
- After selecting the desired asset, the app will give you the wallet address. You can deposit crypto currencies to your trading wallet by copying the wallet address or by scanning the QR-code.
NOTE: For assets like KIN, XRP and XLM, always make sure to specify the memo/tag when transferring to your trading wallet. The memo/tag helps us identify the incoming payment as yours. If you missed adding the memo/tag when initiating your deposit, please email support for assistance (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Login to your Lykke account on the web
- Navigate to Funds
- Click the menu Deposit select the option Blockchain Transfer select the crypto-currency you wish to transfer
- You can transfer your crypto currencies to your trading wallet by copying the wallet address or by scanning the QR-code.
- Always make sure that you send the correct coins to the correct wallet address. If you are sending ETH, make sure that you send it to the correct and valid ETH wallet address; the same applies when sending BTC or other currencies. Sending assets to incorrect wallet address can be irreversible and may result in funds loss.