At the moment, it is not possible to delete any Private Wallet permanently. You may move the private wallets to archive and recover it if necessary. To archive your Private Wallet, use the following steps:
- Navigate to your Private Wallet from the app's main screen:
- For iOS users: tap on Wallets. You may also find this option by going to More and by tapping Wallets
For Android users: tap on Private Wallet. You may also find your Private Wallet by tapping Assets which can be found at the bottom part of the app's menu and by tapping Private Wallets
- Tap the private wallet you would like to remove. Make sure to tap the wallet name and not its balance.
- Tap the Archive Wallet. For iOS users, tap the pen icon to find the Archive Wallet.
Recover an Archived Wallet
To recover your archived private wallet, please follow the steps below:
- For iOS: Go to your Private Wallet, scroll at the bottom and tap your Archived Wallets.
Tap the restart icon beside the wallet you want to recover
- For Android: Go to your Private Wallet and tap this icon at the top right corner of your screen. Tap the three vertical dots beside the wallet you want to recover and select Recover Wallet.